Sexual Health and Healthy Relationship Resources
- Won’t Get Weird.com Won’t get weird is a fun, interactive website for your to learn about sex in a non-judgmental, confidential, youth-friendly environment.
- Youth Safe.net Youth Safe promotes learning, awareness and understanding for youth with sexual orientation and gender differences
- Scarleteen.com Scarleteen is a popular website for youth; it is fun, interactive and filled with diverse conversation and information
- Advocates for Youth.org Advocates for Youth is an important organization that focuses on helping young people make informed and responsible decisions about their sexuality.
- Go Ask Alice.columbia.edu Go Ask Alice is a leading health question and answer internet service with over 3000 archived responses to question.
- Sex etc.org Sex education by teens for teens.
- Pride Education Network
The Pride Education Network of teachers, administrators, support staff, youth and parents strives to make the B.C. school system more welcoming and equitable for LGBTQ students and staff, and queer families.
- Need Help Now.ca Helps teens stop the spread of sexual pictures or videos and provides support along the way.
- Media Smarts Comprehensive and up-to-date collection of resources and research for media and digital literacy.
- Kids Define the Line.ca A research program aimed to help clarify the blurred lines between cyberbullying and digital citizenship, with a focus on policymaking, education, and law.